Monday, March 2, 2009

Test vs. Truth - Week 9


The view from my ride.




Last weekend brought a much needed break in the rain, and I followed suit by taking a break from Berkeley. I slipped out of town and down to Santa Cruz for a weekend of training in my old stomping grounds. It was such a pleasure to ride up and down the California coast that I barely noticed the 6.5 hours I spent in the saddle. In fact, my entire week was a success, as I completed all of my training according to plan.


The week ahead also promises some inspirational new scenery. I traveled today to a top secret training location in the desert – top secret, that is, until I blog all about it in the coming days. Stay tuned!


Swim workouts – masters 2x


Bike workouts – 2:00 intervals, 1:30, 6:30


Run workouts – :60am / :30pm, :40, 2:00am / :30pm


Weight training – 2x


No comments:

Post a Comment